Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are your fave nail polish colors?

Just wonderingWhat are your fave nail polish colors?
All Of The Following








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_col鈥?/a>What are your fave nail polish colors?
Nothing To Bright.
beige
soft pink or beige for my finger nails


deep brown or chocolate for my toes
deep red or cherry red
black, white or light blue for fingers
Dark colours:


Black, Dark red.


Colourless and light pink
don't play KOI with me!
I tend to go clear or light pink...it really all depends on my mood...right now I have a french manicure and my toes are white with glitter
Natural black
BRIGHT and PASTAL! tourquise, hot pink, brown, blue, and just glittery 2!
red
pink,purple,blue,


and when i go wild i like yellow, orange,a nd lime green,


they look great on me!!!!!





these r just my fingers not my toes on my toes i use pink,gold, or red
pink
I love light colors


light pink, beige and light purple and it all depends on what u are wearing
soft pink plus gliter and baby blue plus gliter
Chanel's Vamp

No comments:

Post a Comment