Friday, May 14, 2010

Finger Nail Colors for Lesbians?

My girlfriend and I have this weird fetish, we would paint our fingernail into opposite colors. For example, when I paint my nails into black, she would paint her nails into white. We think it's hot during sex while our hands are holding each other with opposing nail colors. Is this normal??Finger Nail Colors for Lesbians?
Opposite colors? Woah dang. Like if someone had red the other person would have blue?


Woowoo.





That would be kinda hard to find the opposite colors for every color though, o_o.





It's as normal as you want it to be:]





Personally I don't care, me and my girlfriend both have black painted nails.Finger Nail Colors for Lesbians?
dude.....not to be mean or anything but......that's just gross. you should keep what you do in the bedroom in the bedroom. because we do have some underaged people on here, and they, as well as I, do not want to hear all that nastyness.
yea i guess
Nothing wrong with it. Never heard about it myself, but it sounds cool.
';Normal'; is a joke and everybody has their kinks. I think that just about covers it...
Gwenneth and i never painted our nails so I cannot comment except to say that if you find pleasure and heightened enjoyment, then keep on and love.


Rose p.
Sounds fun. Normal? WTF does that mean?
yes caz fetishes r normal








%26lt;3





u have fun now!
I wouldn' t guess that this a rampant thing, but theres nothing wrong with it. Whatever floats your boat!
what ever floats your boat. I don't think that its a bad thing. If you and your girlfriend likes it, more power to you.
its normal cause it turns you both on, if it didnt then its not normal,normal is whatever turns you and your partner on anything else doesnt matter kisses tina

No comments:

Post a Comment