Friday, May 14, 2010

Popular nail colors for spring 2009?!?

I want to paint my nails for spring and i wanted to know what colors are ';in'; right now. I know that bright yellow is pretty popular now but i already painted them that color a few weeks ago. Please tell me some cute and popular colors! thanks no rude comments pleasePopular nail colors for spring 2009?!?
Pink, lavender, turqoise, white or pearl.,orange...


I don know I've been seeing these colors alot lately..Popular nail colors for spring 2009?!?
Bright purple is in. So is teal. I really love gold personally it looks good on most skin tones and if you want to go with a classic color then light pink never fails.
Lavender, or pink, or turquoise. All the light cute colours!
Purple. Bright Pink. or Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment