Friday, May 14, 2010

Which is better... manicured hands with a deep color(very short nails) or white tip semi long acrylic?

I'm going to a class reunion and I want to look classy, sophisticated and successful. I have fair skin and I'm a big girl. I already have the right outfit and hair and jewelry... just don't know what to do for the nails. I have a deep brown MAC nail color that i love... Are the acrylics outdated?Which is better... manicured hands with a deep color(very short nails) or white tip semi long acrylic?
yea acrylics look trashy now





go for the short nails with a reverse manicure you'll look classy and sheek!!





have fun babe!! =)Which is better... manicured hands with a deep color(very short nails) or white tip semi long acrylic?
shorter and natural looks way better to me. either the dark brown color you suggested or even a nice french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment