Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I just had them painted black but I got bored of it!





Any ideas? :)What color should I paint my nails?
lol so random......Go Orange!What color should I paint my nails?
You should just do something simple. Use one colour on the nail then put a little flower or polka dots on it. Or if you could, do like a freanch manicure. Except don't use the white on the end use something funky like pink or blue.





I usually do one nail say, pink with a blue tip then the next blue with a pink tip and so on it looks pretty cool. Just make sure you match the colour to your shirt fairly well.





hope I helped :)
black black black black, i have it on now on me toes and on me fingers omg i get tirred of it too, and i try to experiment but always go back to black, it's soooo gorgeous looking lol i'm obsessed with anything black anyways, so maybe i have a mental problem idk lmao
do a french manicure with white tips, and on the crease, do a thin line of glittery silver. it always looks so cute!


Or you could do the tips in a bright color like purple or blue or something. (:
I love orange from Cl@ire's accessories lol
ummmmmm purple then orange then red then green then yellow then blue then white.

No comments:

Post a Comment