Monday, May 10, 2010

What color are your nails right now?

mines are red and green.... uhhh if you're wondering why then my dog painted my nails....What color are your nails right now?
mine are pink for today and for our party on december 17 i will color my nails with royal violet...to match my dress...What color are your nails right now?
Natural color but I'm about to get a classic french manicure this week.
My fingernails are unadorned but my toenails are red.
natural anywayzz im a dude
I have fake ones / Acrylic


White tips !
red :)
mine are black :)





and im proud to say that im not emo and i still love it.
Pink but it's almost all chipped off.
My toenails are red but I bit my finger nails so they look ugly painted...
Mine are dark purple an my toes are pink :)
bright pink


:)
black.





=]
french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment