Friday, May 14, 2010

When was the last time you dyed your hair or got your nails done, and what color?

Dyed my hair, a couple of weeks ago. It was blonde on top and black underneath. Now it's all black and I'm going next week to have some pink streaks put in. My nails I got done 2 weeks ago also. They're blue now but I'm redoing them this weekend and they're going to be fluorescent pink.When was the last time you dyed your hair or got your nails done, and what color?
Thanks for best answer! :)

Report Abuse


When was the last time you dyed your hair or got your nails done, and what color?
i get my nails done every 2-3 weeks. I usually get tips, with zebra print on the tips.





And hmm, i retouched my hair the other day, its black underneith and blonde pink and brown strickes on top.
Got highlights last October - along with a cut and layers - it was soooo cute - need to get that done again......


Got my nails done October of 2007 - the acrylics - no color - for my wedding....they were so pretty......





Being a girl rocks!! hehe
January- Honey blonde came out golden brown because my hair was too dark.





2 years ago was when I got my nails done (purple, my favorite color) at a salon. Now I do my own nails. (clear, purple, green)
i was 17 and i got 5 shades of red,blonde,brown.





i do my own nails because i have to have them short for playing instruments... but i had dark red :D
My hair was about 7 years ago and the color was blonde streaks.





My nails about 10 years ago French Manicure
Never have, and never will dye my hair(: I got my nails done about a year ago! Oh well, summer's coming. I can pamper my self to death(: !
I dyed my hair last year. I haven't done it since. I'm growing it out with my natural color now!
I dyed my hair red a few months ago and got a french manicure about a week ago
i got my nails done yesterday ... the colour was black :) my favourite
two weeks ago, actually.


dyed meh hair black and purple 8D
black.....always black
never
i dyed my hair blonde about a year ago then dyed it back to brown u??
Never.


I bleached my hair once though

No comments:

Post a Comment