Friday, May 14, 2010

POLL do you wear weird nail polish colors ?

YES! I have this tealish turquoise that I love. I like to use black in winter though. I have to admit I am a sucker for blood red in winter but I guess you said that's not weird.POLL do you wear weird nail polish colors ?
It depends on where you are or are going to be and your age. See, if you are a business woman, you might not want to go with like bright green or blue, cause people may judge you from that...believe it or not. If you are a kid, wear what you want. If you are a rockstar wear black, and so on...you do not necessarily have to associate your nail polish color with your persona but you at least want to make it match.POLL do you wear weird nail polish colors ?
Yes. I still wear a lot of reds and pinks, but I have polish in every color of the rainbow. Today I'm wearing a soft pink, but yesterday I wore yellow. You should try branching out, it's fun!
yes orange, green, bright bright pink, and i rotate the colors haha


but i pretty much always have orange nails.


and purple and turquoise are pretty great too.
yup neon colors, blues, yellows, purples, greys, white, black


i love to be different =)
No. But my best friend does and it makes her look like a total FREAK!! Oh wait, that's you!! Just kidding! :) Cool nail polish colors rock and I would definatley wear them if I could paint my nails.
Sometimes. Depends of what you consider weird
i love neon colours


also i love white nails :)


xxxx
Last year i was obsessed with nail polish!!


I used to wear all kinds of colors like =]
Yes, my signature colors r Neon Yellow (I only know of one place that carries it) and Neon Pink
yep.


i am wearing neon aqua now. and i wear hot magenta, neon green,etc


:]
ya i wear white like every day, or if its not white, its neon pink or neon orange. lol
Yes. I sometimes wear all bright neon colors or rainbow colors on each nail!! :)
nope, I've been over that since middle school.





It's french tips or french tips with designs.
Yes i like to paint my nails neon colours and black! =D
yeah all the time. haha
Nope.
Yup: Neon Rocks!
yepp


green


black


blue


purple
hell no
Yes! never thought I'd where green but now i do,

No comments:

Post a Comment