Friday, May 14, 2010

What color are your nails painted?

'sparkling lavender'What color are your nails painted?
The color is called privacy please by OPI


Its a pale pink.


My toes are this color I bought last year called Lincoln Park After Dark also by OPI. Its a dark purple. I'm thinking I might change them to darker red though.What color are your nails painted?
a shimmery beige --- OPI's Hollywood Blonde =) I love love love it =) It's always this or OPI's Purple with a Purpose or Strawberry Margaritta -sp-
my fingernails aren't painted and my toenails are purple
My little fingers are pink, next ones are lilac, the middle ones are dark purple, the next are lilac and then the thumbs are pink again. haha. :D
They're not. I've got a clear coat on them right now.





:D I work in a Marriott at the front desk; I can't have cute colors like pink/purple/blue/orange. :(
French Tip Acrylics with a silver line and a black and silver flower thats how i do
Mine aren't painted..I gots Acrylics on 'em.
Light pink with a little bit of a sparkle.
i have a green hand and a red hand... haha. Christmas...
magenta, as usual!!!
pale orange opaque
right now purple... yesterday they were maroon... last week hot pink~
orange
yellow
bright pink its called pink pop
toes are red


fingers are a royal blue
neon/hottttttttttttttttttttttttt pink.!
red
I wish my nails were painted. =(
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment