Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

haha, i'm bored and my nails are chipped.


what color?What color should i paint my nails?
pink if ur feminene


where spring colors! something bright and poppy and ur sure to get a complimentWhat color should i paint my nails?
you should color co-ordinate with what your wearing.


if you have short/chipped nails, then go for a lighter colour, as darker colours will make the chips become more obvious.





pinks, reds or even fluro colours maybe? whatever suits your nails. :)
neon!!!! hehehe :D
mine currently are alternating between bright blue and bright orange...i like them :)
You should do a terquose:) good luck:0
pick your 3 favorite and use them all. have fun with it.
Dark Purple is my fav!!
ooohhh bright blue
Do pink tips!


I looove doing that:)
hot pink with whit polka dots!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment