Friday, May 14, 2010

Guys do you like ladies that have well manicured nails? Color preference? Long or short?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!








French Manicure,is my FavGuys do you like ladies that have well manicured nails? Color preference? Long or short?
great question. i've often wondered that myself. i know its good to get a manicure before an interview, but who knows what guys like.Guys do you like ladies that have well manicured nails? Color preference? Long or short?
Yes


Light, bright colors


short
I like fancy nails on women who are all dressed up for a fancy event but for every day, as long as they feel they look good that's fine with me.
Med for me and it is very nice to see a lady do nice thing for herself. I feel happy she fells happy All good





Live Long Live Free
Who cares.... as long as she is good and sweet
I don't particularly care how a women's nails look as long as they don't chew them (that's gross.)


However, well manicured nails are my dear wife's passion which she indulges every week; so I always smile and compliment her on how great they look.


(Boy, I hope she doesn't read this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment