Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

not purple or green!What color should i paint my nails?
Maybe a light blue or pink.What color should i paint my nails?
bubble gum pink.
If you're going for a nude shade, then a pale yellow-based polish such as Maybelline New York Express Finish Nail Cover in Ivory, found in drugstores.





If you want a bright color, a cool-toned fuchasia polish is pretty. Try Creative Nail Design Enamel in Scorch, found on creativenaildesign.com for salons





But if you're looking for a darker shade, then a midnight blue polish would be perfect. Try OPI Nail Lacquer in OPI Ink, found on opi.com





Hope this helped!
since its summer i think a cute hot pink would work
either french w/ a sparkly silver lining on the bottom of it or sexy, hot PINK! just do birght colors cause its summer...and bright colors look great in summer
barbie pink makes me 100% HAPPY! (ALMOST)
BLACK.





purple and green are my favorite colors :(.. and on my toes right now.. and my hands are two diffrent shades of blue.. im quite colorful :)
BLACK


sexylicious!
well, instead of going to a nail salon to get a french manicure, i usually do it myself with light pink on outside and white nail polish last, of course. light colors arent really that noticeable and i dont think is prettier, unless its some kind of mauve or dep red.
Do a french manicure--except try light pink instead of a white tip! :)
A turquoise or teal color. Or a pale pink.
The most fashionable colors for this summer are pale pink, almost white or a dark red (only for short nails). Black is so last fall, and I usually suggest saving bright colors for your toes.
Orangy-red


It looks good on any type of skin tone
Hot Pink


The Sexii Color
any color you like that fits your outfits.
pink or red
black


blacks hot right now..just make sure you use a really shiny top coat
I do it how I act. Like your moody color. I think it depends on your mood.
Get a pedicure.paint it red or pink
Hi, um i would say first ';what is my favorite color'; and then paint them that color or a shade lighter or darker!
Bright orange or red! It's summery and fun. There was also an article on how to match your skin tone to the perfect color in the new issue of Seventeen.
You can try pink. It looks really nice and unique!!! I'm the only one around my area that has long pink nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment