Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail Colors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Tomorrow I'm going to get a fill in. I can't decided what color I want to go for this time. I don't want french tips. I want something like for the Fall time that's coming. Any ideas on what color I should paint my acrylic nails? Nail Colors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Metallic bronze or amber. But what would be really awesome is instead of having white tips, get bronze tips. Funky but not too full on. Nail Colors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
ya red, a darkish orange or maybe a not very bright yellow but no brown. brown is a fall color but usually doesnt look as good on peoples nails as other colors.
Red is a good fall color, and also looks great on most people's nails!
you could do a red, orange, yellow swirl with a white background. it would look awesome!
turquoise duh!!!
look at the air bush designs those are always pretty cool!
kind of a brownish toned pink
red purple or orange

No comments:

Post a Comment