Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

do em black..


sexy cool n cute...according to ur outfits..!


all in one...!!!!! :DWhat color should I paint my nails?
How about green , bright red or Dark purple?What color should I paint my nails?
When I don't know what to do, I usually put on a very soft, iridescent pink color. That way it looks sort of natural, but still have a really pretty shine to it :)
Neon colors are really in right now, and so are metallics, like silver, gray, and gold. Red is always a classic color as well.
green with pink diagonal stripes
Alway the most bright red you can find! It makes toes on any girl pop!
Red. Red shows that people are bold and not afraid. I love red :)
If your going for nice id do white tips or full black





If your going for cool id do rainbow





If your going with the halloween season do orange and black





If your Painting them to match something paint em that color





Hope I helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment