Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm getting my nails done for the holiday - should I go for french tipped, or a color?

I think color kinda looks cheap on fake nails, so if you choose color, what color?I'm getting my nails done for the holiday - should I go for french tipped, or a color?
French tipped with some kind of holiday air brushingI'm getting my nails done for the holiday - should I go for french tipped, or a color?
go color, and try a burgundy. dark colors are really popular this winter.
No to both. Try sculpting, or those nice patterns for the holiday.
color lasts longer !! but french looks so much better !!
french manicures are always cute. if you want to go with a color, find one that matches your hand's skin tone - preferably a holiday color. have fun =)
french tips all the way
How long do you wear your nails? Color can look cheap on tips, especially if you wear them very long.





If you're keeping them pretty short, then you can get away with a color - go for a deep red (OPI's Quarter of a Cent-Cherry is a GORGEOUS crimson-y red, and does NOT look cheap).





If you prefer a slightly longer nail, then a french looks best, IMO.
French tipped looks better
I agree with you! I would get the french tips if I were you! I just got mine done; i think french looks very put-together.
French tips there the best!!!!
put hot pink tips on your nails thats really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment