Friday, May 14, 2010

What color are your nails painted?

Boys can answer to? xD





Mine are orange, lol (:What color are your nails painted?
clearWhat color are your nails painted?
My fingernails are black.





My toenails are tangarine orange. Hehe, I know. Halloween colors.
they r a lepard print here you could learn . she does an awesome job she even did a poker face thing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBM4qOPAT…
Natural. They aren't painted.
This silvery kind of color.
Turquoise.
black.


but i want to paint them red for some reason. :D


orange is awesome. ^_^
fingers-white


toes-red
Red my favourite colour. :]
';royal romance'; -- kind of a rose/purple
light pink at the moment but getting manicure tomorrow i'm thinking red!
pinkish
my toes are black :)


i dont like painting my finger nails anymore, so i just put a clear coat on them
mine are not........
Blood Red
Black :)
Red
Black
Black =]
Black :)
Pink!..Girl.
a metallic green/blue/gray...best investment of the week :]
sparkling red :)


soon to be dark blue though
red
light pink
black! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment