Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the prettiest color to paint my finger nails. Im 45 years old. brown hair and eyes shapely.?

Skin tone olive. But Im polish german russian. LOLWhat is the prettiest color to paint my finger nails. Im 45 years old. brown hair and eyes shapely.?
really any color, just not really bright ones.


choose some pinks,reds,browns,maybe a dark green since your olive toned.What is the prettiest color to paint my finger nails. Im 45 years old. brown hair and eyes shapely.?
Pick a color and run with it. It's a fun expression.





Personally, I'm more for manicured tips in pinks and black on most everybody.
coral/orange





will look amazing with your complexion and colouring :) xx
I love any shade of purple.
Don't go with neon colors. Try neutral colors like gold or a dark red.
pick a color you like and that's it!
I'd say a pale pink.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment