Monday, May 10, 2010

What color do you like to paint your nails?

As many colors as I can get them, black, fluro pink and orange and green, white, grey, silver, red, maroon, whatever! Yellow... just anything really, whatever I want!What color do you like to paint your nails?
my favorite color is nicole by opi- first crush blush. its kinda light bronze/pink depending on the light... good for the beach





other regular colors:


2 types of red


4 types of pink


a cocoa color


((pretty) orange





and then when im sick of the pretty colors and im feeling funky:


navy


army green


blue laceWhat color do you like to paint your nails?
depends on what kind of mood i am in or the holiday, if i'm sad they are blue if i'm happy they are pink, if its christmas they are red and green, halloween they are black and orange.
well it depends on the day and my mood
silver


orange


black


pink


red


neon yellow





weird colors that stand out
The same color as my soul: black.
Pink
Black most of the time but i paint my toes pink

No comments:

Post a Comment