Friday, May 14, 2010

What are the most fashionable colors this winter in nail polish?

Mostly, I say we're bringing back the warm colors to sit by the fire! I already have my cranberry red on my toes, and i think we're going to go for brown, and red undertones this year. Great? Like, bronze and browns, stuff like that. Hold off on the peachish colors until next summer... this is probably the last week that I am going to reccomend a shimmering gold.What are the most fashionable colors this winter in nail polish?
Cranberry shades, deep browns , deep plumsWhat are the most fashionable colors this winter in nail polish?
Cranberry shades and darker warmer colors. Stick away from the light summery shades but don't go black because that was last year.
Orange
darker warmer tones, purples and maroon
im luving deep kelly greens and witchy purples for halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment