Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think anklets look sexy on women? How about thumb rings? And what colors of nail polish are the sexiest

Different strokes for different folks, answers ALL your inquiries. . . otherwise, it's just 'chatting'Do you think anklets look sexy on women? How about thumb rings? And what colors of nail polish are the sexiest
I like anklets and I wear them all the time when I have on some sort of sandal shoe with no strap. I think the make my legs look better with the shoe when I wear them. I don't really like thumb rings because I think they are out of style. They use to be in awhile ago but I think they are out now. I think that pinks and browns are the sexiest nail polishes out right now. I wear them all the time.Do you think anklets look sexy on women? How about thumb rings? And what colors of nail polish are the sexiest
Anklets=white trash


Thumb rings are fine.


Any color of nail polish is ok, as long as it's not black, blue, green.
Mr P


No I don't think anklets are sexy, or a thumb ring.
real bright red is best for fingernails its this falls colous for lips fingernails and any kind of accessorie
I wear anklets and thumbrings and I get compliments on mine ~ If you like them wear them that is my motto!
Anklets and thumb rings both make me think a little on the ';white trashy'; side. White French-tipped nails are the sexiest- they're sophisticated and classy.
wearing what you think is sexy is the sexiest thing a person can do....when you feel sexy you look sexy
I do not like anklets on anyone. They seem sort of sleezy or something. Thumb rings are ok, but a little out of date. I like clear nail polish. There's sexy in the natural.
No...but they do make them look materialistic.


Pink, coral or pearl white polish is classy and feminine and does not compete with jewelry.
Yeah.. charm anklets look sexy if worn on one ankle only... they go well with casuals.. bikini... Thumb rings are passe!!!!!!!!! I guess ...natural is in for the nail color.. u may try ice silver also..looks cool %26amp; sexy
I think a french manicure on the toes it sexy and classy. Anklets can be...but not for a holiday party or a work function. But going out to a club or a casual function is o.k.....or the beach.
i am a female but I'm going to answer this anyways...


yes anklets can look sexy...it depends on what they look like. go simple....gold or silver. maybe a cute charm


thumb rings are a no!


nail polish....reds, pinks, something simple....not metallic blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment