Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color would look best on my nails ?

I always try to find a color but i cantt ever find one to fit my skin tone that actaully looks good..





http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k279/CocoaxYumm/dfgdggffg.png





i am the 1 with the light blue northface onWhat color would look best on my nails ?
The glow in the dark neon green! Awesome color!


I got mine at Sally's.What color would look best on my nails ?
dark reds or marroons complement almost every skin tone and they are easy to come across.


if you want to try something a bit different though maybe try a gold or light pink.
It's a little hard to see but it looks like your a medium tan complexion. I think some colors that would work on you are deep purples and browns, bronzes and dark reds like burgundy. Good luck!
id say a french manicure. or something really bold like hot pink, dark blue, orange, those colors. i recommend OPI nail polish or essie
red , always . %26amp; like that other person said : dark colors , although I think a hot pink wouldn't look bad either .





plum , midnight blue , etc ..
try blue, hot pink, black, brown, red, purple.
Hot orange!





I think hot and neon colors would look fabulous with your skin!
hot pink go bold

No comments:

Post a Comment