Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color goes nails with the dress!? (for graduation so important!!!)?

i know it's still a month away but i want to be prepared.





my dress is black with silver beading.





what color nail polish?What color goes nails with the dress!? (for graduation so important!!!)?
God, everyone's gonna say ';french manicure'; or';nude';. I just know at as I'm typing this. If it were me, I'd go with a light, shimmery silver. It'd look really cool; I wear silver nail polish to a lot of formal things and get compliments on it ALL the time. And definitely don't get a french mani. Trust me, everyone and their mother is gonna get that. :)





edit--I like hanigirl's suggestion..you could get a french mani with silver tips; that would be a cool spin on the old boring french mani...One thing that I've seen and always wanted to try is a french mani with black tips, and a silver line separating the tip from the rest of the nail. Maybe something like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/girlwithpis…What color goes nails with the dress!? (for graduation so important!!!)?
short red nails.





a dark red. not like candy red.





that always look so classy!
manicure





:)
i ThiNk SilVER TiP'z ARE NiCE
i would do a simple neutral pink or pearl color, don't try to match
a french manicure would look nice.
white tips go with every thing.
well, i'd say go for something wild like neon pink, but that's just my humble opinion :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment