Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

10 points to the one i choose :)What color should i paint my nails?
Bright neon green with turquoise zebra stripes or bright pink dots.What color should i paint my nails?
Generally I use a polish that is almost transparent, and has a hint of clear pink. This way, my nails look shiny, but chips aren't readily apparent...and my nails do get chipped, because I do a lot with my hands. If I am going out somewhere special, or I get a professional manicure, then I'll use color on my nails. I keep my nails short, and I think that a shell pink is most attractive on me. My nails are wide, not slender, and I think that an intense dark color doesn't flatter me.





I use Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, Age Correct STRENGTH, which is for dry and brittle nails. My nails seem to stay in better shape with this polish.





If you paint your nails anything but clear, make sure to put a clear bottom coat on. This is because the pigment in nail polish can stain your nails. Now, you might think that this is a good thing, until you put red polish on your nails, remove it, and find that your nails are stained YELLOW. Since this is a stain, not a color on top of the nails, the color has to grow out. So put on a clear bottom coat. Putting on a clear top coat will help prevent the color from getting chipped.
pink french manicure.


w/ a cute design





or french zebra stripes:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdERmAX7鈥?/a>





or try one of these marble designs! its pretty cool


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbbYgF0rj鈥?/a>


....
French Mani.


Pink.


Green.


Blue.


White.


Orange.


Yellow.


Purple.


Teal.





Pretty much anything bright(: It is summer after all.
different colors haha i personally like plum, navy, and silver. I also like those design pens that you can use to make cute designs on your fingers haha
I bought a light pinkish salmon-color nailpolish today and it looks really pretty, not too pink but cute.
a bright, opaque mustard yellow!
lavender
dark purple (almost looks black)





its really pretty i just painted my toes n nails tht color!
PiNK AN PLACK!!!!
sparkly hot pink!!!!!!! real pretty!
red it is so sexy
blue,red or lime green
i say aqua blue





maybe some glitter?
Red , or black, or even gold.. lolz what about blue ?!~ ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment