Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

Hey. I'm going to the dells tommorow.. and i have a black swimming suit. the top is black with pink lettering ish. i was wondering.. do you think it would be cute to paint my nails black? or gross looking.. if not what color would you suggest?








just thought id get some opinions before i paint them.. (=


thanks.What color should i paint my nails?
the same color as baby dhiarea.What color should i paint my nails?
Ive noticed alot more girls with their nails painted black, depends on the person really. I think it may go well with your swimming suit
A matte pink for summer , %26amp; if they can put black dots on it, or do the tips with black %26amp; start your on fad.
I think it would be absolutely adorable and if u decide not to go with black just go with dark dark purple or midnight blue....hope it looks cute!!!
same color as the pink lettering.


otherwise there would be too much black %26amp; not a lot of color.
Black is cute.. and it doesn't mean ur goth.. It just matches most of the right stuff.
paint then white, i think that would look cute =)
or u could do it the same pink as the lettering
I think it would be cute my toenails are black =)

No comments:

Post a Comment