Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i get my nails done? im going to 7th grade!?

I need a great back to school color for my finger nails and toe nails. I can put designs on too if you have ideas. or maybe colored manicure tips??/ just some great ideas please. im in need!!What color should i get my nails done? im going to 7th grade!?
im going into 7th to! i would say maybe light blue or light pink. right now my nails are deep red with gold sparkles lol! maybe you could do green. its not very common so u would be original.What color should i get my nails done? im going to 7th grade!?
black is in,


but neon colors are good too,


you can get allll of the


colors at hottopic
bright colors like neon orange for toenails and pink for fingers, if you get a design its better if u had a more lighter color.


good luck! n have agreat 7th grade year
black and use shiny ligh or dark gray to do a tip

No comments:

Post a Comment