Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

also... why did my question get deleted when i posted this 5 min. ago?What color should i paint my nails?
Pink.What color should i paint my nails?
I think you should paint ur nails red becuz red it a really nice color and it is mad noticible. And more people will notice them if you get bright color!!!!!!!!!!
brown. about your question i dont know. i am new. i hope i help with your nail. xXxXx :-)
if you have daRk skin then a reallhy sheer, light pink.


if you have fair skin just peach pinnk..nothign dark unless ur goth


if hyou have just tan skin and pink
A suddle pink. It will match everything you wear this week.


Hot pink. It's fun and flirty.
u can paint ur nails dark maroon thats really hot his season. or any color u like. i paint my nails whatever color i feel like and it also depends what color clothes i will wear.
You should do a light pink its not out there it kinda looks natural so it will go with everything you wear
Gold on the tips. Totally hot.
french manicure it, it's always in.
mix hot pink and light blue you get the most beautiful purple EVER. its not even like a purple its a color ive never seen before... wow. and idk sometimes that deleting things happens to me too
your nails should match your mood....or clothes....


failing that some nice autumn color...
you should paint your finger nails red or yellow.good luck.
Red. And someone probably reported you to get it deleted. They automaticly delete it.
Maybe the question is on the next page, i think you should paint your nails your fav color!





good luck


CAli
I'd go for a neutral like a beige with a little bit of pink. That way I don't have to keep repainting my nails to match my clothing each day.
Hi. I don't know but mine are a shimmery purple and I love it.
try hot pink or orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment