Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color for my nails?

hey i have to go do my nails for school...but i want to polish just my tips not the whole nail and i dont know what color to go with....something like a lite color and pretty...girlie too...help me decide please!What color for my nails?
A pale pinkWhat color for my nails?
id french manicure them white at tips then natural over it always looks nice and girlie and matches everything !x
I think an orange or purple would be quite cool- it would be different to the traditional french manicure. Orange is a hot colour at the moment!
You could match the colour with the colour of your uniform or whatever you are going to wear.





Say it was blue you could use a very pale sky blue on your nails.


Whatever colour you are wearing just got for the palest shade to match it and I think that would look pretty cool.
i always use blood red =)
Im doing that too!Well, Im going to get the white tip, if you wnat something really pretty why dont you go with somthing like a baby blue or pale pink? Or just a color that really reflects on who you are.
pinkk,purple or both
make it to macth you're eyes
Carolina Blue


Creamy Lavener


Rosey Peach


Nectar





Try these with a top coat of sparkles


It's really cute!
white is good for the tips and actually black is to pink might work good to
get a metallic pink thats also slightly translucent. because its girly but not really in your face.
well lots of my friends have those nails and a green, light blue, black, brown, yellow (light), and white work outwell and if you want it to be more girlie ask em to add sparkels
silvery golden nail color will be pretty
Hey girlies!!!


This is right down my street!


I was doing my nails the other day and came across the same problem as you. I decided that flourescent green actually looks quite good when mixed with a lighter skin tone. It sounds awful but believe me after 3 pedicures a day i can pull of anything. Quite literally =P keep me updated on how the nails are working.





Laters hunz xxx
do a white background with little black polka dots on it.


n e one can pull it off rly when its only on a littke bit of the nail. i would suggest doing a slanted section rather than horizontal so like do / over ur nail rather than -- if u get wot i mean...


have fun :-)
for school????
Peachy Pink
a nice white and then polish the rest with clear after, french nails, very pretty and will make your nails look longer.
You should never go wrong with a french manicure or the shade of your skin tone.
you should paint the white
i agree with the frech manicure. The best look ever when painting your nails. dark colours stand out way too much and light (especially sparkly) looks really immature. I've grown my nails and want to go get a french manicure done.
a pearl color because it looks clean and mothers aprove
i like to get the bottom clear and then do the tips in like baby pink and baby blue marble? i always put a marble design on the tips i think its cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment