Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should i get my nails done?

i got a gift card to get a manicure but i dotn know what color to get!!! im preppy and im white inn skin color and i have dirty blonde hair if that helpsWhat color should i get my nails done?
ohh i just got my nails done like an hour ago. i got a french manicure. i would go with that. or if you want a color go with a soft pink or something not too bright because you dont want it to look bad with your outfits.What color should i get my nails done?
french manicure. its clean looking
Get a french manicure. It completes the perfect looking for any of your preppy outfits and is classic!


If you're interested in a color go for something neutral like light dusty pink because if you do a color it might not match your outfits.
pink pearl is really nice i always do that colour
Well I like all kinds when i get mine done, usually depends on the season, or what you like or looks good on you. The last one I did though that i loved was what i heard is called an american manicure. Although I asked for it they did not know what that was. All it really is though is they put the nail on and put on a clear coat. I loved it, it's natural goes with anything, and looks cute, %26amp; sexy.
If your preppy then you should go with a french manicure.
I think a light blue or dark purple or a hot pink would look great. I have almost everycolor of nail polish. You should even try a bright green.
Hot pink would be cute.
i would say light brown colors,bronze,something brownish!! good luck!
Like a french with like a little rose or something on the finger next to your pinky or any where you prefer! hope you like it!
French Manicure...They go with anything and they dont look too over done either!
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment