Saturday, January 23, 2010

Matching nail colors?

A stylist told me the other day that one should always wear the same color on finger nails and toe nails. Do you agree? What is your favorite color for your fingers? And for your toes?Matching nail colors?
What planet does she live on, and how old was she?


That style rule went out in the 80's. Kind of like matching you lipstick and nail polish, or matching your lipstick to your purse, or any of that ';matching'; rules. Sorry, but it doesn't look that good, almost like you don't have a mind of your own. Besides, most fashion ';rules'; are guidelines set for people who don't know how to dress themselves without outside help.





I love to go with bolder colors in my polish. So I have lots of raspberries, purples, and reds. I don't go crazy in my colors, like blues or greens. I outgrew that about 10 years ago. If a color isn't something that complements you, it's safer to use it on your nails instead of a shirt or dress :-)Matching nail colors?
If I don't match my colors, I have a french manicure on my fingers and my current color of choice or french pedicure on my toes.
matching colors look nicer when you are sun bathing thats all
I think that its your chose.... it looks better if there the same but not everyone is the same.... i know right now that my toes are purple and my nails are pink.. my favorite color on my nails are bight pink.. but sometimes it just depends on how i feel..!
hmm.......for my fingers I usually have dark pink with a light pink line going across it....it looks really cute!(at least i think so!) my toes are sometimes the same color or sometimes i dont even paint them at all





You should do whatever you want!! Even if a stylist says it loks better if you like them different then go ahead and paint them different colors!
wear what you want tell them to go to h$%! its your body.
Although its not necessary to wear them so they match, they look good if you do.





Try neutrals like browns, gold, silver, or pinks. The shades depend on your complexion and your taste. But they basically go with most of your outfits.
I do not agree. It all depends on what you are wearing. I like French.
i never wear polish on my fingers. i do love to paint my toes though, and most commonly pink.
u should always match the color of ur finger nails with ur toe nails.


i like very subtle colors like beige..my all time favorite is the frensh manicure. I'm told it gives u a very elegant look
yes my favorite color for my nails are pink or red!!!!!
I Normally Do French Manicures On My Nails %26amp; Toenails, But If I Want Color I Stick With The Pinks %26amp; Reds.
I dont agree, mix it up if you want. I like the color plum for my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment