Saturday, January 23, 2010

Matching nail colors?

A stylist told me the other day that one should always wear the same color on finger nails and toe nails. Do you agree? What is your favorite color for your fingers? And for your toes?Matching nail colors?
Yes, I agree. My favorite color is Plum.Matching nail colors?
I agree generally, except that I wear a french manicure on my fingers and red on my toes. I like blue-reds and mauvy pinks.
well it depends on what your wearing.If your wearing a black skirt you could wear red nail Polish.My personally i don't wear polish on my fingers but i do on my toes and my favorite color on my toes is red.
i agree and my favorite color for fingernails is like a clear color and for toenails maybe a light or possibly hot pink
I do not agree! I have every color of nail polish ther is!


My favorite brand is





N.Y.C. (new york color) And i dont have a favorite color
i like to get FRENCH MANIS AND PEDIS , either that or a soft pink =0) and yes matching is cuter unless its winter and then no one can tell whats on ur feet
That is the 'proper' way to do it - the same color. Now a days a lot of women don't follow that protocol. For example, some wear a darker color on their toes and lighter one on their hands. My favorite color at the moment is deep red - not the bright one. I like OPI nail polishes.
I agree with matching toes and fingers.. My favorite color to get is Black Cherry but sometimes I will get color on one and french on the other. The nail place I went to painted my fingernails black cherry and did a french on my toes using black cherry for the tip instead of white.
I've heard the opposite, that you should wear complimentary colors, light on the fingers and dark on the toes. I go the other way around though, I like dark fingernails and light toenails. I get my nails done and my favorite fingernails are a blue french manicure, with dark blue opaque tips and sheer lighter blue on the beds. I also like dark pink tips with a light pink opaque beds too. Also, any color that isn't old lady, purple, hot pink, orange, lime green, bright yellow, love them! I could talk fingernail polish all day!
I don't agree because i have been told it doesn't matter as along as it looks good and is a perfect match...

No comments:

Post a Comment