Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ladies,now that summer is almost here do you paint your finger and toe nails the same colour. If so what color?

i loveeee french manicure! i think it looks really fresh + natural :)


but i also love pinks !Ladies,now that summer is almost here do you paint your finger and toe nails the same colour. If so what color?
I don't paint my fingernails since it's kind of a no-no for estheticians. You're really supposed to have them buffed so peaple can see you don't have dirt under your fingernails. I keep my toes painted all year round though. Right now they're a dark red that I've been using since Christmas. I'll probably switch to a light purple for spring. OPI has a new color (light blue I think) to support lung cancer. I'll probably wear that all summer.Ladies,now that summer is almost here do you paint your finger and toe nails the same colour. If so what color?
Yes they should be polished the same color, depending on skin tone and hair color a pink or nice bright red or dark red is good, stay away from some of those other colors the only thing they accomplish is make you look ridiculous instead of attracting the type of attention that you want them to.
lol, i only paint my toe nails (that is yr round) usually some shade of purple (fav color). sometimes a blue.. My nails i usually just do a clear polish over them.. they get pretty long and don't look right with color on the sometimes...
Well, for a nice, summer-y color match, I usually paint my fingernails with a sheer pink color, and my toenails either a bright scarlet/red or a hot, hot, HOT pink/bright pink, just for summer.
Yes i always paint them the same color so they match! I like pinks and other bright colors!
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment