Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

It depends on what kind of look you're going for.





Personally, I think deep, dark colors are very sexy! My favorites are Lincoln Park After Dark (a deep purple) by OPI and I Don't Do Dishes (my favorite red polish--ever!), also by OPI. I have pretty fair skin so I love the contrast with darker polishes. I am always getting compliments on my manicures! Contrary to what the girl above me said about dark polishes standing out too much against fair skin.





Good luck!What color should I paint my nails?
I am fond of blood red, really dark.What color should I paint my nails?
Black with purple and green stripes
A light pink


http://www.sallyhansen.com/star_opal.cfm
I normally paint my nails a dark red but Friday I decided to try a different bright color called Cajun Shrimp by OPI. I love it. It's kind of like a melon color. It's orange with a little hint of pink. It's bright and a little funky and reminds me of spring time.
a pale pink


like the type in french manicures


it looks good in the winter because reds/hot pinks can stand out too much against pale skin
black
I like dark green.





But how are you going to dress this week? We gotta know what colors you'll be wearing before we decide!
Umm...I dunno....darker colors are in right now. But I always suggest not following trends. Like right now my nails are hot pink with silver sparkles (i'm getting lots of compliments on them by the way). Go with whatever color you where most.
I would say light blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment