Thursday, January 21, 2010

If you could paint your nails one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?

i would choose blue cause blue is my favorite colorIf you could paint your nails one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
clear or nothing, it chips so fast and chipped nail color looks horrid i gave up that little bit of foolishness years agoIf you could paint your nails one color for the rest of your life, what color would you choose?
pink
FRENCH MANICURE WITH A CUTE DESIGN ON IT
blue...just as you
CLEAR!


It matches everything!!!
silver chrome
Pink
clear with a little glitter.
Black, my favorite color
I never paint my fingernails because it chips and then they don't look pretty anymore. If I had to choose I'd go with the french manicure. Matches everything. I always keep my toenails painted and I use every color of the rainbow, but I would have to go with pink. It's MY favorite color...lol
American manicure- looks very much like the french manicure but a little more natural. Very chic!!!!
OPI's ';I'm Not Really a Waitress';
french manicure. simple, classic, and goes with absolutely any outfit and nail length
Red, hot pink, or burgundy - my favorite colors.
baby doll pink
I think I would choose the kind with glitter or sparkles because it would go with anything and it looks awesome.
french manicure
probably clear or french tip cus that way it would match with any of my clothes
probaly black...
Silver
Black or purple...or really dark purple(that looks blackish) because they're my two favorite colors!!
Probably a brownish mauve color. I have to agree with starrwoodes answer though.
red...sexy forever
purple
wow. good question. i'd pick metallic silver. as long as it never chipped. lol
Since im a nurse and cant kept polish on my nails, because of all the hand washing..the only thing i can paint is my toe nails and for those, i would paint them a blackberry color..its a very deep reddish purple..very pretty.
i would probably choose pink but i also like red or jsut a french manicure
black. i wouldn't paint it tho, i wud color over it w/ permanent marker. Cos i dnt like d glossy look... and itdusnt chip!
Hott pink or black is the best way to go baby!!!~
french manicure cause it matches everything
metallic pink because i think it matches with everything

No comments:

Post a Comment