Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's your favorite color to paint your nails??

I like dark reds.What's your favorite color to paint your nails??
i love dark red as well!


it makes ur nails stand out, and it gives u an elegant look! :)


i also like light pink... or pearl colors!What's your favorite color to paint your nails??
it depends on the season and what my mood is... for the summer and spring it is orange and pink when it is the winter it is purple and blues. and i do seasonal paint jobs too
dark reds - it reminds me of juicy couture's strawberries lol





and french manicures





and light blue with white flowers =]
I love painting my nails in any nude shades which are almost my skin tone n then using two coats of clear nail varnish for shine...it's a very clean n sophisticated look





Or else i go for light pink shades
A cranberry color or really light pink, almost white.
Goregous by SinfulColor


And


Pearl Harbor by Sinful Color
Green. its awesomely disguisting.
Tiffany blue or any neon color.
ANYTHING but pink...uggh...





dark reds or black
i also love dark reds but i also like black sparkle...it makes me think..total rock star..haha
Pink! Red is fun too, but I like to play around with different pinks. I also like orange and purple!
Really light pink, like a light peachy color.
french manicure baby!
dark blue or dark purple or aqua, i couldnt say 1!
Hot Pink, or Black.
PINK %26lt;3
almost black but a tint of purple in it.
coral pink


pillar box red
navy blue its cute





(:D)
i like rich reds...pink is 4 girly girls that cant fight...lol
mauve
pink
pink or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment