Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I have pretty much every color :DWhat color should i paint my nails?
ELECTRIC BLUE!


so cool. ha :]What color should i paint my nails?
i think if you are a girl with an angry-face characteristic, i advise you to choose orange color.and if you like a cool girl...chose blue...if you are hot...red or shines-light green..
I'm a fan of dark colors. You can try plum.or if you're adventurous but still thinking of classic, try Pussy red.
i lIKE THE LOOK OF WHITE NAILS I THINK THEY ARE SOO CHIC
id go with something to draw attention like pink or yellow.
turquoise.
Red always looks sexy.
neon green. seems pretty in.
dark purple :]





pretty





xx
a cute color with sparkles or polka dots
black or red.
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment