Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have fair skin & find that some nail colors make my fingers look short & stubby. Which colors will suit me?

I have the same issue. Try colors that are just a few shades deeper than your skin tone - not too bright or too dark. Keep your nails on the long side. When you paint them, leave a thin strip on either side of the nail unpainted. The eye will be drawn toward the paint and it will seem like your nails and fingers are longer and narrower.I have fair skin %26amp; find that some nail colors make my fingers look short %26amp; stubby. Which colors will suit me?
Reds and pinks and some sunsetty colours =)I have fair skin %26amp; find that some nail colors make my fingers look short %26amp; stubby. Which colors will suit me?
to me you need bright colors like red shades, dark corals,


something that will stand out. Light shades on fair skin will blend too much and make your fingers look shorter and nail color won't show up as well.
experiment with diffrent colors in the light shades.


ie: light pink, lavender, a redd-ish color, yellow, orange, sunset-y colors





or if you are wild %26amp;%26amp; crazy try some neon colors that you can get at hot topic.


ie: neon green or blue i think would be best, probably more so green.





black would be the LAST colour to experiment with seeing as it is nearly mpossible to get off.





TIP: make sure that the color you choose matches with the clothes in your closet that you plan on wearing some time in the near future.
I find that a really sparkle translucent color works well with me!
Neutral tones. Clear polish. Sally Hansen has great french manicure kit with a white polish pen that is easy to use. Avoid very bright colors, and go for pastels or shimmers.
Dark colors tend to reduce the appearance of size. For example, feet look smaller in dark shoes. Light colors do the opposite. If you want your fingers to look longer, wear light colors with fair skin. It will draw less attention to your nails and hands.
Red!!! I'ts classic and sexy!!!! Or if that doesn't work get a french done..those look amahhazing!!!!!
IF you have fair skin, go for a very light color red, almost pink.
black. they are so hot. i love to wear black polish .
black and white
all shades of pink, perhaps??
Light colors.
Red %26amp; Pink
I WOULD USE A CLEAR COLOR FIRST AND THAN START USING A LIGHT PINK OR LIGHTBLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment