Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color does Akatsuki paint their nails?

I know it's purple, but what shade of purple? In the anime, they have light purple nails...but on the chapter page of Chapter 317, it looks like dark purple...can you tell me which one?What color does Akatsuki paint their nails?
Sorry can't help you there I just know it is purple.What color does Akatsuki paint their nails?
Aargh! I forgot to pick a best answer! Sorry about that ^^;

Report Abuse



I think its a dark purple like a violet type. But purple nails don't match a red and black coat with a bamboo hat, don't you think?
purple............ or violet,i guess
I dunno, I think it's dark purple...but it could be black lolz, maybe both ^o^
a violet purple
i think like a light purple
red..i think
purple
It looks like a black if you ask me. But then again, now that I think about it, it could be a dark purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment