Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I*m having a pool party %26amp;%26amp; this is what I am wearing:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/24327527@N0鈥?/a>


I just cant seem to find the perfect nail color!


I LOVE COLOR AND I DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!


I would perfer the actual name of the color you suggest!


Thanks to Everyone who answers in advance!


Toodles!What color should I paint my nails?
that is so CUTE! i would totally probably go with either orange or brown, either one would look nice... have fu at your party!What color should I paint my nails?
you should go with french tips but instead of the classic white polish, try a color that'll pop like neon/bright colors such as neon green. then if you want you could put a little flower design towards either the left or right side in the border between the clear polish and tip color...I hope you understand what I'm mean and i hope i helped...=]
http://www.opi.com/BrightsMod.asp





GREEN-WICH VILLAGE
I would either go robin egg blue (close to the color of a tiffany's box)





or like a moth pale green.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm black or red or white or french or orange or coral or neon pink... lol


answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try a funky fun tangerine color, like ';terracotta'; by orly. i just bought it at cvs the other day, and it looks great on my toes!
Tangerine or french manicure!
maybe a navy blue!!!


black would be pretty hott


have a fun pool party by the way
Try a coral polish. It is in between orange and red.
White is always hot.
I would go with a bright lime green!!! They'll look so SMEXY!!
go black. itll contrast well.
french tips!
french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment