Saturday, January 23, 2010

With an ivory night gown, what color should I paint my nails?

What about red?With an ivory night gown, what color should I paint my nails?
I like French tipped nails. They look elegant no matter what the occassion and they go with any outfit! I think red is a coming out a bit too strong for me, how about pink frost?With an ivory night gown, what color should I paint my nails?
lol..thanx for the clerification cus i was wonderin on that one....what if you did a frnch manicure of have glitery design put on at a salon
red would look good, as long as it wasn't a really BRIGHT red you know? one with orange undertones..





I think a nice french or pale pink would look good too.





Depends what look you're going for and your makeup and accessories.


:)
maybe a very soft pink...or a french manicure...only use red if you are really trying to bring attention to your hands.
What is the occasion? Bed? French
Are you for real?
My wife wears an ivory night gown with red painted nails, and I like it. Alot.
french would be nice
Id say like a Ivory color, almost gray. My prom date whore the similar thing she looked better naked but still hot with the dress and nails.
Nah. Stay with subdued class... I say you go french!
Red looks pretty good, but I think black looks more dramatic


oh, and french nails are realli cool, too.
I think a French Manicure would look lovely with an ivory gown!
HEY CHICKY i would pick a color that POPS something bright red, green, orange. but what ever color you chose get like a matching hair clip or something to tie it all together
It all depends on what look you are going for. Because you are wearing Ivory, virtually any color is possible. It just depends on if you want to stand out or look a certain way. If your favorite color is red, go for it.





The Red will make your nails stand out and you may get a lot of compliments on them. You will definitely be noticed with the color red. It's an attention getter.





I would advise against black or neutrals. There isn't much of a message conveyed there.





Greens or blues can set a calm mood. Oranges and Reds pop out. The intensity of the color and the hue of the color can make a big difference. If you went for a neon lime, I would say that wouldn't be calming, but it could be almost alarming for some.





Definitely, whatever you decide, be sure that you like it and feel comfortable with it. And try to make sure you have another accessory or some sort of makeup with the same color. Like your shoes, a barrette, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or bracelet.
The sky is the limit...chose whatever.
Well it depends upon what look your going for. You could do a light color to complement the night gown or go for a bold red for some contrast.





If it was me I'd do a french nail, so clear color but a light blue might work to. Sky is the limit though!
Red might seem to ';in your face';. French-tipped ones look elegant though.





Red can work, but choose a muted one--not those horrendous bright ones.
If you want a classy elegant look go with french nails or a shiny brown which ends up looking like a neutral color.
  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment