Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

i have dark pink, light pink, glittery pink, clear, purple, light blue, light green, and a purply black.





i know my question is pointless but still.What color should i paint my nails?
Defiantly Purply Black and your question is sooooooooooooo not pointless! id probably ask it too!What color should i paint my nails?
I really like the purply black. Not only is that color, hot on the runways, it makes your skin look more even and its appealing to look at.
i like purply black or dark pink yeh they are gorgeous colours espeacilly on nails
light pink or dark pink on the tips of you nails....it can look good if you have long enough nails
I haven't painted my nails in a while but I love the dark colors from Revlon.





Best of all they DON'T test on animals.
purply black..








It the ';in'; colour for fall
every other nail light blue and light green
i'd say purplish black! tis the season for dark nails and such.
purply black and dark pink are cool
Dark pink! thats what im wearing right now, got lots of compliments ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment