Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should I do my nails?

Aah!


I did every single color already!


These are what I already did:


Lime Green


Orange


Yellow


Orange Red


Red


Purple


Pink


Dark Green


Gray


White


French


Glitter


Metallic


Gold


And some more!





What should I do with my nails? Should I do a pattern? Mix colors? AhhWhat color should I do my nails?
i think you should give a try with silver and glitter check it and tell me whether it is goodWhat color should I do my nails?
I would say try Boots natural collection nail polish in antique coral. (it's a shimmery orangey/pink colour). But then by the way you spelt colour i presume you are not in the UK.





You could try painting you nails a mint green, then have some pink and white or black streaks coming out from one corner. I had this done at my friends b'day party by a professional nail person.





x
you should try yellow or pink. I think they're very summery colors. You can always combined colors and do different designs.
Black with a silver line going diagonally across from corner to corner?
baby pink %26amp; baby blue =)
uh metalic


=]
I don't see blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment