Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do men like nail polish on women...if so...what color?

it depends on what hair color she has. i know that for me dirty blondes with like a dark purple, almost like a black clor, or i dont know im not into nail polish but anything dark for me.Do men like nail polish on women...if so...what color?
I hate the french manicure. Plain red on toes or fingers is good.Do men like nail polish on women...if so...what color?
I can only speak for myself, but I prefer clean nails kept short.
I think it depends on the guy and the type of women he wants. If he's outdoorsy, he probably doesn't care. If he's high-end/sophisticated or a metrosexual then he probably notices. You can't go wrong w. well-groomed nails and a ';normal'; color - red or pink - or, better yet, a French manicure on your hands and some color on your toes.
Yes red or pink

No comments:

Post a Comment