Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I got over 45 nail polishes and i got all the colors you can think of soo someone pick a color for me???? plz i'm bored lol so jus pick a random color for nailsWhat color should i paint my nails?
Just put them all in a bag, and pick one out :]





I'm really into coral, it looks good with every skin tone.





It depends on what colors you want to wear tomorrow.What color should i paint my nails?
I paint my nails black all the time because it goes with everything. But the colors depend on your skin tone, if your dark use a light color like light green, white, or sky blue. If you are pale use dark pink, dark blue, or dark purple. Medium skin tones can use basically anything.
umm...hazel, but why is it in ';parenting and pregnancy';? u know ull be more confused while everyone is tellin u different colours?


(btw...do hazel)
Electric blue! Be cool like me and choose electric blue. It's fun and wacky! ;)
Midnight Violet
darkish red, its my favorite either that or dark pink, something decent quality looking and glossy always looks nice :)
Blue





Or paint each nail a different colour
Try white it will give you a tanner look.
Go with a light blue with brown striped look.
Dark purple. Or pretty spring colors.
Match it with what you're wearing.
choclate cherry
well I paint mine Black.





Maybe hot pink?
bright eye catching pink





be a show stopper.
Green
Plum
Rainbow nails %26lt;3


That's what color my nails are painted in my avatar =)
Bright red , thats what im painting mine.
purple.!


im in a purple mood right now.
hot pink.


sexyyy :)
hot pink
black!

No comments:

Post a Comment