Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

the colors that i have are hot pink,dark blue, white,black,red and purple which one?What color should i paint my nails?
Why not be original and paint them in stripes or swirls of hot pink, dark blue, white, black, red and purple all at once?What color should i paint my nails?
i think hot pink with white tips (french style) will look absolutely stunning... i tried it and it looked super cute so i'm sure it'll look great on you..have fun...
purple
red and HOT pink!
blue or pink
Ok, this looks so cute, it might not go with too many things, but white with red polka dots or versea!! I also LOVE hot pink.





Lucks to ya!
I believe you will want to use the OPI colors ';Never Londone Shopping'; (comes with matching lipstick) and ';I am not a waitress';. These will without a doubt make the man in your life very happy.
Hot pink is very 'in' right now. It's taken over the 'goth' trend of having black nails. It's also really cute!
Pink with white polka dots. :)
hot pinkk, bien sur!
Black or white 'cause you can wear it with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment